The user agrees that any content, images and other information on this website can’t be copied or used without permission. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website is permitted provided that JadRoo.Com name will mention as the source. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes is totally prohibited. We also declare that unwanted modification of information within the content of the website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake that while taking any service, do not misuse these:
- The publish, post, upload, distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the website or another computer;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designation or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable rules and regulations for the time being in force in outside Bangladesh;
- Violate any other terms and conditions of this agreement for the use of the website contained elsewhere.
Your Information Collect Procedure
We may collect various type of information if you request to place an order for a product. Your purchasing time we collects your information. For further inquiry we can verify your claim. JadRoo can collect personal information, including name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details.
- Com may suspend or terminate your use of the website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute judgment that you have violate any of the Terms.
- If you or JadRoo.Com terminates your use of the website or any service, JadRoo may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service. We have not liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of termination by other party. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of JadRoo.Com or the website. JadRoo.Com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. JadRoo.Com is not responsible for any kind of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any linked site. JadRoo.Com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JadRoo.Com or the website of the linked sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal representative or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on the information.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
These terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation. The subject shall be exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We have in place adequate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we expose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
User Warranty and Representation
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit otherwise authorized to use the content. The content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights of others.
Further warrant that to your knowledge, action, case, proceeding or investigation has been institute or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the services done by JadRoo.Com
User Warranty and Representation
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Where permitted by applicable data protection laws, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use, disclosure, storing and/or processing of your personal data by contacting our customer services, subject to the conditions and/or limitations imposed by applicable laws or regulations. Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use, disclosure, storing or processing of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above or exercise your other rights as available under applicable local laws, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Furthermore, you also have the right to ask us to delete your data. If you would like to have your data deleted, fill out the Account Deactivation/Deletion Request Form (“Deletion Request”) or email your request to email@example.com. Once your request is received, we follow an internal deletion process to make sure that your data is safely removed in the next fifteen (15) working days. You'll be contacted for verification and your account will be deleted after necessary protocols are conformed to. Read more about the deletion process here.